Wednesday, February 20, 2008

House Mouse Stamp Of The Month Swap ~ Feb.



I'm so enjoying being a part of this swap on SCS...........that way we each get to play with all the new images, but only buy a couple of the stamps!! :) Here's my February card! So, all of us in the group get sent 6 of the monthly image. We make 6 cards (the same) and send one to each member of the group. That way we each end up with 6 DIFFERENT cards made with the same image!!! It's a blast!!! Each one is so very creative, and seldom similar!! So here's the February Image....Fruity Fun. Aren't they too adorable???!!! I used Whisper White, Basic Black, and some fun MM dp!! I thought I'd make a Criss Cross card and tuck a little Chocolate inside!! What could be better for February than chocolate??!! It's just too bad that actual chocolate-covered cherries wouldn't fit!!! LOL I'm loving all these corner punches!! The red satin ribbon is in place of a Belly Band. I put a little heart confetti piece on the black tab and used Christmas Red Stickles! STICKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE them!!!! Like you didn't know that already, eh????? ;) I also used an acrylic stamp for the sentiment and the SU Sprinkles hearts stamp for a little added bg on the main card!! ENJOY!!! :)



I'm feeling this sinusitis trying to flare up.......so I'm headed to bed without doing today's Sketch Challenge.......I will be combining it with tomorrow's challenge as hopefully I'll feel better!! Besides, my dd needed the craft space to finish a swap she's in!!!




Have a wonderful night my blogging and stamping friends!!!! :)

12 comments:

Barb Schram said...

Oh my, you have been busy! I love this house mouse! Great job...hope you are feeling better real soon. I suffer from sinus issues myself...no fun.

Jessie/knightrone said...

These are so super cute!!! What a fun image!!!Thanks for sharing, hope you feel better!!

Carolina said...

Oh no friend, sorry to hear you're not feeling good. Hate, hate, hate sinus infections, they're the worse...hope you feel better in the am!

With being sick and all, you produced some marvelous swaps and love the swap group you're in...what a wonderful way to get ideas from one set of stamps! Love how you made them into criss cross cards, they works so well with this image!

Rebekah said...

Super sweet Luvlee! You are doing awesome!

Sarah said...

I love your mousies Lee...You always do such cute cards!!

Jennie Skaggs said...

These are darling...love that you are having fun on SCS swaps...I haven't sent any of mine yet. I agree...sinus infections are the worst. Jennie

Susan said...

Lee, sure do hope the sinus infection goes real quick. They're for the birds! Lol! C'mon over and get some sunshine in my backyard - I put the ocffee on just a few minutes ago too!!

Just love your House Mouse sets and how you used them here. They look amazing! Haven't seen criss cross cards before so am having trouble working them out - now don't get up to send me an explanation - I will search SCS for some more instructions - you stay in bed! :-)

Take care, Lee. Till tomorrow then.

Jamie said...

Really cute cards Lee!!! Hope you feel better soon.

Diane said...

Oh, these little guys are so cute! I just finished a criss cross card myself! Hmmmmm...we're starting to think alike! Love that layout, you did GOOD!

My Paper World said...

Your cute cris cross card looks great! what a sweet image!

Carolyn King said...

oh how adorable. the swap girls are gonna love your creations! great job@

Shannon McGann said...

What a great swap! I love what you did with the image - fantastic criss-cross cards! Take care of yourself and get better!