Sunday, February 24, 2008

A Little Help From My Friends!


Just a quick post! I didn't get challenge cards made for the last 2 days..........trying to mostly take it easy to finally shake this sinusitis and NOT catch what my dd had!!! But I couldn't resist trying another Just So Hoppy idea!!! Remember to check out Melanie's blog and contest using her new set!!!


I had an idea of putting several of these little guys on the same card..........and the song, "I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends" kept going through my head!!! And, of course, HOP to replace Help!!!! :) Oh the puns and phrases that have been running through my head!!! LOL


I used Whisper White Cardstock and Basic Grey dp. I colored with my Prisma pencils and used the Gamsol technique. BUT.........I just joined that Gina K. Copic Marker club and can't wait!!!!! Well.........it's a simple layout and card.........but I just couldn't ignore that idea in my head!!! Oh and aren't you all LUCKY???? I have MORE ideas just waiting to pop out onto a card!!!! ;)

13 comments:

Cory said...

Lee this card is incredible!!!! I think it is my favorite of all your cards. Now if you could send some of that stampin skill my way!

Beautiful!

Suzanne said...

As I said on SCS I love it, just too cute! But I forgot to mention this is such a holy card! You must be wearing out your stylus. I remember to paper pierce around my scalloped circles and such but I always forget the straight lines....I need to work on this.

Lesli said...

That card is absolutely beautiful. I enjoyed reading your blog!

Linsey said...

oh, have to tell ya again, this card has super high CUTE factor! Love the fun and happy scene! GReat and inspiring and totally adorable! xoxoxo

LadyDoc said...

These cards- all the "hippies" and "hoppies"- are all adorable. Looks like these stamps need to get added to my wishlist for Friday's payday binge.

You ole' enabler you!

Anneke said...

it is a very cute card and i have enjoyed it to see your work

Jessie/knightrone said...

I absolutely love this!!! How fabulous!!!TFS

Carolina said...

You made an amazing card with this set - love it!!! The dp is just perfect for Easter and these little guys are just too cute all grouped together! The dots around the edges is just the perfect touch!

Diane said...

Adorable! Love the way you've combined and overlayed the images. And the sentiment....clever, girl! Isn't so weird that some cards make songs come into your mind. Glad to know that happens to someone else! Love the colors. It's all too cute.

Jennie Skaggs said...

This is a great card....love how it came out. Jennie

Erika Martin - Stampin' Mama said...

Oh wow! This is absolutely ADORABLE!!!!

Donna said...

oh dear - this is TOO cute!!! I LOVE IT ALL!!!

Deb said...

This is just adorable!! Love the little critters bouncing all over the place! Hope you feel better!