Sunday, March 9, 2008

Some Silly Fun!!

Oh I'd seen this QUIZ on Ladydoc's blog......but didn't think I'd come out too well, so I passed. Well, Suzanne was brave enough to take the quiz and post the results........so I thought I'd go ahead and play!! So here's mine...........not as bad as I thought it would be!!! LOL Only one man's face apparently looks like mine!!!




Okeedokee..............now Suzanne also had posted a Disney Alter Ego Quiz. Well, I took the quiz and apparently I am a Peter Pan with a "never grow up" syndrome followed very closely by Cinderella. Hey!!!! Not too bad!!! I know I can be very..........ummmmmmmm........."kid"-like!!! (MUCH better word than immature!!! LOL) And I know my hubby has spoiled me rotten like the Prince did when he rescued Cinderella!!! We've OFTEN joked thru the years about that as he really did rescue me from an unfortunately awful childhood/family. He sure is my Prince Charming!!!

This Nerd Test was just for my darling daughter!!! She's a writer, a daydreamer and she is soooooooo funny!!!!! If I do say so myself. She's an amazing teenager and tells everyone how proud she is NOT to be a typical teen girl!!! Her blog is here...........you may surprise yourself and get a laugh........or be terribly confused as she also blogs AS many of the characters she writes about!!!!! LOL She is proud to be an uber-nerd (just like daddy!!! And yes, this IS the same man who's my Prince Charming!!! LOL). Apparently opposites DO attract!!! And I thought I was always a *little* bit nerdy???

NerdTests.com says I'm a Non-Nerd.  What are you?  Click here!

Hope you got a good chuckle or two!!!!

4 comments:

Susan said...

Lol! These are too fun. I htink I did that celebrity quiz once and came out looking most like Heath Ledger :shock: so I didn't publish it.

Now the nerdy one might be fun. I read your DD's blog and it is great!Will make sure I leave her a comment :-D

Catherine said...

Pretty funny! I don't dare to do those quizes...LOL!
btw, just wanted to let you know that you've been tag =)

Suzanne said...

HeeHee glad you had fun and got up the courage to play. At least you only have 1 guy on your list and he isn't the top %!!!!!!! And Peter Pan, now that's one guy I would love to emulate. Way to go....I'm going to have to check out the nerd thing....

Carolina said...

LMAO!!! This is to funny. You did much better at this quiz than I did...when we were at Disneyland a couple of weeks ago we took this quiz where it tells you in the end what character you're mostly like - and mine, you ready - Snow White's Evil Step Mother...what's up with that? We got a chuckle out of it. Maybe I was just in a dark mood when I took it - LOL!