Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Gina K. Sneak Peeks Day #2!!!!!

WooooooooooHooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Weren't those first Gina K. sneak peeks just FABulous!!??!! Are you ready for some more?? I know I'm sure enjoying myself with these SPECTACULAR stamp sets!!!!



Here's a peek from Gina's new Free With Three set called, Winter Foliage. Soooo delicate and pretty, but I wanted to make an Autumn card so you can see just how versatile (as always) Gina's stamps can be!!! Now.........do you think I went over the top a bit??? LOL Yeah, I know..........I just sometimes should stop!!!! Haha!!! But I am soooooo in love with almost any and all dp........and this is new dp that Gina is carrying from the Black Market company!! Isn't it Autumnalicious???!!! Yep, I make up my own words too!!! I also used the Large Flourish Punch that Gina carries too!! And added fiber and brads and stickles, OH MY!!!



Now for a peek from Asela's new set called Christmas Blessings. This really is such a pretty set!! I just used one image from it in my attempt to make a "clean and simple" card. Do you know that it takes a LOT of talent to do that and I so admire that style..........but I have serious bling issues!!! LOL So you'll have to settle for a "kind of" clean and "sorta" simple!!! LOL I love this shimmer paper!! And glitzing up the Poinsettia to match was soooo fun!!! And I just HAD to glitz up the snowflakes to match!!!! Wait until you see all the images from this set!!!! You all ****DO**** have your credit cards handy for Thursday night, don'tcha??? LOL


Now hurry and check out all the FABulous Design Team's sneak peeks also!!!! These are some designers with MAD TALENT I tell ya!!!!! I'm soooooooooo thrilled to be designing with them this month!!!!


Gina

Asela

Joanne

Jessica

Emily

Melanie

Cat (my fellow In The Spotlight Designer who is awesomely talented!)

Cammie

Kurtis


And then tomorrow at midnight will be the final sneak peeks and just wait until you see it ALL on Thursday night at the Release Party!!!!! Be there or Be square!!!!! LOL


~ Have A Creative Day! ~

33 comments:

Allison said...

Lovely...that mix of elements (chipboard and fibers) are knockouts!

Theresa said...

Not over the top at all. I love the rustic look and the flourishes are a great touch. Your snowflake card is beautiful! Wowzers, great stuff, Lee!

asela said...

Gorgeous cards! And I loveeeeee you other preview cards. Beautiful

catdidit said...

Oooo Lee, this is awesome! Not fru-fru at all! LOL! The fibers you used works perfect with this!! It's definitely Autumnlicious! And LOVE that snowflake on the glittery bg, and the poinsetta, just sets the whole card off! You have such neat ideas!!

Kevin & Misti said...

Fabulous cards, Lee!! Can I get your autograph????

--Misti

The Dentons said...

Wow, Lee! You did an awesome job on your preview cards again! That fall card is fabulous! Great job on using the pine cone & needles to make a fall card! I love that dp, the fibers, and those flourishes! Wow! The Poinsettia card is absolutely gorgeous! I love the glitter on the poinsettia and snowflakes! That shimmer paper is beautiful!

Jessica said...

Beautiful cards, Lee!! Love all your attention to details... there are always so many little details to see on your cards that I just love.

Melanie said...

Beautiful cards Lee! and I love the way you've staged them with that wonderful white garland! Your projects are looking professionally photographed; you GO GIRL!

Sharri said...

Beautiful cards Lee!

Donna said...

love your cards again, girl! the autumn card is fabulous & the snowflakes? I definitely feel you achieved the clean & simple for you and it probably was a challenge, showing restraint with doing more! came out beautiful & I agree with Melanie, the photo staging is nice & looks professional!

Carolyn King said...

Beautiful cards and pictures. I love all the embellishments on the first and the beautiful crispness of the second!

Lori said...

Lee!!! WOW!!!! Spectacular cards!!!!! Love both of them!!!

Joanne B. said...

Love that shimmer Lee! Beautiful cards!

Pam said...

Love your sneak peeks! Perfect fall card and that snowflake card is awesome!!

Newstampinaddict said...

Autumnallicious is right! Phenomenal cards Lee. Absolutely gorgeous!

Anita said...

I love your sparkly simple card!

Tamara said...

Your "clean and simple" card may not be minimalist, but it is still gorgeous. the snowflake folder goes really well with the poinsettia image.

Alexandra said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these Lee, totally gorgeous! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

kerianne said...

Oh Lee...more great cards!! Love them. You amaze me!!

Deb said...

Awesome sneak peeks Lee. I agree your attention to details is amazing and your creations are gorgeous!! What ya got for us next??

Bee said...

I love seeing you having so much fun with this! LOL :-D
I can't get myself into the winter cards mood just yet, it's still in the high 80ies around here! ;-)

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Lee these are gorgeous! Love the rustic-ness of the first and the delicateness of the second. Wonderful combination!

Joan said...

Lee, I love that snowflake card. It's awesome. Joan

Diane said...

Those are stunning Lee! My fav is the snowflake one,wow!!!!

Littlekel90 said...

I totally LOVE the pinecone Autumnalicious card (can I use your word? I Like it!) I don't think it is too over the top. I love the combination of the chipboard and fibers, and the distressed edges on your pinecone image. GREAT job, girlfriend! Keep 'm comin!! :) Kel

Linsey said...

Hey now. BLING is never an "issue" and don't u forget it, hehe! I love the Autumn sprig card, and NO, you most certainly did not go ove the top! It super special and awesome and perfect in every way! And you created a gorgeous and yes, clean and classy snowflake card! I love the sparkle as only you can do it. It's simply stunning! oooh, almost thursday...can't wait! c ya there!

Catherine said...

love them, Lee. They're just gorgeous :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

Absolutely fabulous, you are doing such a great job as for Gina K!!

Christi said...

Lee, all of your sneak peeks have been fantastic!!!

Carolina said...

Adorable - you added such wonderful details and you've done an awesome job with all your preview cards, thanks for such a treat.

ChrissyM said...

Awesome cards! Love the rustic feel and the flourishes on the first card and the second card is beautiful. Your amazing!

Shirley said...

Gorgeous! I love poinsettias and I really like what you did for a background for this. The ribbon is perfect too!

Shirley said...

oooops! I forgot your gorgeous pinecone card with the beautiful creative fibers! What could be more beautiful! Very creative too.