Friday, September 19, 2008

We Have A Winner!!!!!!!!!

Howdy, Howdy!!!!!

Sorry I'm so late with this, but it was a long day in Denver and then a long drive home!! A fun time, but long! OH!!!!!! But that's not why you stopped in, is it???????????? LOL Okeedokee, as chosen by ***mykids.org*** (they don't think that nickname is nearly as funny as I do!!!! LOL).................the winner is............................

Leigh Anne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! And thanks you ALL for visiting my blog, leaving awesome comments, sharing special Autumn memories and for just being YOU!!!!! I'll do more Gina K. blog candy again, no worries!!!!! LOL

Leigh Anne............please e-mail me with your snail mail addy!!!!! And have a wonderful weekend my friends!!! I'm working on some more Autumn-inspired creations!!!


NOW......................Do you want to win some more Gina K. blog candy??????????????? MY AWESOME friend Kerianne is giving away TWO Gina K. stamp sets as blog candy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Head over to her Blog Candy Entry as she has even added a way to get MULTIPLE entries by simply donating to Juvenile Diabetes Research that you'll find out more about on her blog also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't walk............................RUN, RUN, RUN for more Gina K. blog candy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

8 comments:

JenMarie said...

Woo Hoo, Yay Leigh Ann!!

thinker said...

Congratulations, Leigh Ann!!! So thrilled that you'll soon have such neat blog candy to play with!!!!

Christi (Cici510 on SCS) said...

Congrats Leigh Ann!!!

ChrissyM said...

Can't wait to see what you are up to next.

Congrats Leigh Ann on the blog candy!

Chrissy

Leigh Anne said...

OH WOW!!! thank you so much!! I was just catching up on the PIF thread and saw that the winner was a Piffer so I thought I'd come & see if it was JenMarie LOL!!!
I am psyched!!! thank you Lee!!!

The Dentons said...

Congratulations, Leigh Anne!!!

emilymomto3boys said...

congratulations!!!! Welcome to the team!!

Susan said...

Congratulations, Leigh Anne! Lee, you are wonderful too!! (Didja know that I think that already???)