Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Limelight Special Sale and Stampin' At My Hotel!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net
Happy, Happy Wednesday!!!!!! I hope you all are able to find some peaceful and relaxing moments this week!!!!

First of all..........I've gotta share the latest super sale news from Limelight Papercrafts!!! Take a wild guess at what's on sale Dec. 22-28!!!!!??? WHATEVER YOU WANT!!!!!!!!!! Isn't that fun??!!! Yep.......you can get 20% off your entire order by entering the word XmasGift (all one word) at checkout!!!! And Mandy carries Shimmerz!!!! Oh are they just beeeeautiful!!!! LOL


Sooo........hubby and I are still at the hotel in Denver. He's just crazy busy at work......so I've spent some time with one of my very sweet sisters-in-law......truly I am blessed with my hubby's wonderful family!!! I also got to have lunch again with one of my awesome Splitcoast PIF friends!!! Hey Alison!!!! And I've enjoyed some fun stampin' time!!! This first card was for the SCS Featured Stamper challenge. I just love my House Mousies ya know!!! The ribbon is Gina K.'s Pure Luxury Holiday Ribbon..........and I LOVE it!!!!!


This mousie card was made for Taylor's Cupcake Challenge #47........I'm certainly gonna try to play more in these challenges as I soooo love her sketches!!!! And of course WHO doesn't love cupcakes???!!! LOL And how can I NOT use the FABulous Basic Grey "Cupcake" paper??!!! YUMMMMY!!!


And I got this sweet and adorable Tilda image from my wonderful friends and some very fun gals on the PIF Thread on SCS!!! We have waaaaaaaaaaay too much fun I think!!!! LOL It's basically a big ole image swapping group!!! And I needed a quick card for a fellow PIF'er who's in the hospital........this little Tilda seemed so angelic and sweet I thought she'd bring a smile with her hugs!!!! I followed the sketch from the SCS Sketch Challenge from this week.



Here's one of the gorgeous Sights of the Season in Downtown Denver........it's the City/County Building all lit up!!!! Enjoy!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

16 comments:

Ashley said...

Adorable cards Lee! Merry Christmas!

Shirley said...

You are the busy one, Lee~ Love your 2 house mouse cards! and the Tilda too! Have a great holiday!

Christi said...

Wow Lee!! Everything is just gorgeous!! Merry Christmas!!!

Pam said...

Love your mouse cupcake card and the hugs card is beautiful! Thanks for sharing them!

Theresa said...

Wow! You have been busy. These are all adorable. Your work is always so beautiful!

I hope your Christmas is as sweet as you!

Donna said...

sweet cards! yes, I totally adore Taylor's sketches so glad you're playing! Have a Merry Christmas!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute cards Lee!! Merry Christmas!!

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh FUN! Do you ski Lee? I am linking you up as my favorites. :) Love your work! Such CUTE cards! TFS!

Janine said...

Great cards!! Sounds like you are having a blast!!

ChrissyM said...

adorable cards! I received several HM stamps for Xmas. Merry Christmas to you and your family! Love the photo of the lights

Expressions of a Creative Mind said...

What adorable cards!! I got my 1st house mouse stamp not that long ago

Kristine B. said...

OH WOW...that city building is AMAZING with all the colored lights! LOVE your House Mouse cards--they are soo adorable :) And you Magnolia card is sure to bring her smiles in the hospital. You're such a wonderful person, Lee. I wish you the best in the coming year. Happy NEW YEAR!! Hugsxx

Carolina said...

Adorable shares! You are on such a creative roll!!! Hope you and your family had an amazing Christmas - big hugs sweet, dear friend!

Jamie Martin said...

Hope you had a Merry Christmas! Have a happy and safe New Year :)

Kelly L aka Littlekel90 said...

Here I am again . . . better late than never I guess! I DO HOPE you are all home safe and sound and had a wonderful Christmas!! :)

Lovin' those mousies, too . . . yummy cupcake paper . . . beautiful Tilda! Ooooh, those lights are simply gorgeous. Your camera takes wonderful night time shots, too. Hugs, my friend! Kelly :)

Deb Wood said...

These are fabulously adorable and what a lovely photo!