Wednesday, February 25, 2009

BELLI Wednesday and Limelight Goodies with a Prize!!!

It's a Beautiful BELLI Wednesday!!!

What is the Belli Challenge you ask? Each week, Chrissy gives us a challenge that will use things we have lying around our stamp rooms or homes! With a constant flow of new things coming out, we tend to forget about the other things we have and they quickly become clutter! This week's Belli #56 challenge is to dig out those alphabet stamps and create a Monogram card or project!!! Be sure to go to Chrissy's Blog for all the details and to link up your creation!!!! And check out the GORGEOUS creations by my fellow Belli Girls........you'll find the DT links on my sidebar!!!


I really wanted this stamp set when I found out a friend was getting rid of it!! Yet I haven't even inked it up yet!! LOL So this was a perfect chance!!! And for me.........Bliss is all of the things this card makes me think of!!! Pink and Brown, Chocolate, Basic Grey..........ahhhh.......heaven!!!!! ;)


Now some Limelight and Unity GOODNESS!!!! This is some gorgeous cardstock called Bling Envy and Bling Tootsie that's actually in the fun Clearance section at Limelight Papercrafts!!! This cardstock is sooo shimmery plus it's textured!!! I LOVE it!!! And the fun, bright colors I used are perfect for a little friend I made this for!!! I used the soooo sweet Delectable Delights kit by Unity Stamps. And of course the chocolates are the true treats here!!!! LOL
Limelight's sale this week is a Paper Sale!!! For every 3 sheets of Cardstock you buy, you can choose 1 free!! And for every 3 sheets of Patterned Paper you buy, you can choose 1 free!! Just let Mandy know which ones you'd like for your free ones in the comments section of your order!!!
Okay...........here's a quick little surprise!!! Leave a comment here and I'll randomly draw a name for a package of these gorgeous Kaisercraft Silver Rhinestones from the fabulously generous Mandy at Limelight Papercrafts!!! Just because give-aways are fun!!!! LOL
Now.....I am absolutely going nutz!!! We leave tomorrow morning on our trip and of course I still have waaaay too many things to do!!! Including catching up on all the wonderful blogs I've missed this week!! I promise I'll be ogling all your gorgeous creations and commenting when I can soon!!! I'll be hit and miss while on my trip........but since I'll have my laptop with me I'll be online as often as I can!! I'd go into withdrawals without y'all!!!! LOL
~ Have A Creative Day! ~

30 comments:

Maria Matter said...

Hi Lee!
This is gorgeous! Such yummy papers! Great Belli card!
These treat holders are fab...shimmery, texture and chocolates, sounds like a good combo! Thanks for the Limelight sale info & drawing...a nice surprise for this morning!
Have a great day and I hope you get everything done you need to before you set off!
Blessings, Maria

Christi said...

I LOVE your Belli card!! That dp is amazing!! I also love those treats too! Yummy!!!

Theresa said...

Lee, that card is fabulous and I love the chocolate creations! Have a safe and fun trip!

Pam said...

Love your creations - they are all gorgeous! Have a great trip!

catdidit said...

Oh you bliss card is just awesome Lee! And what cute treat bags/holders! LOVE them!

Have fun on your trip and I so hope next round we can get together. Now you and Mel and Donna dont do anything I wouldnt do, haha!

Shelly Koskinen said...

Great job! I love both of these!

Joan Ervin said...

What awesome projects, Lee....the monogram card is gorgeous with that beautiful paper and what yummy treat boxes...love that paper!!!

Ashley said...

Cute monogram card and sweet treats Lee! I love it all! I hope you have a safe and fun trip! Hugs!

Kathy H said...

Awesome card. Nice candy..how fun! Have a wonderful abnd safe trip!

Kathy H said...

Awesome card. Nice candy..how fun! Have a wonderful abnd safe trip!

Ceal said...

You're Belli card is Awesome! love the dp

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super duper cute!! Love these both!!

Carolyn Bounds said...

Both of these creations are fabulous!!! I love the monogrammed card...who can resist pretty pink, chocolate brown, Basic Grey, and a card created by you? NO ONE, especially not me!!! Your chocolate treats are also yu-mmmmmmm-y!!!! I love the orange and green color combo, and you know I have a weakness for anything that shimmers and sparkles;o)

I hope you have a safe and super, fun trip!!! Also, I left you a little something on my blog:o)

Hugs!
Carolyn

n2kids said...

Great card and gorgeous dp. Have a safe trip!

Danita said...

Awesome card Lee!!! Love Love Love that Bittersweet Basic Grey papers!!! Yummmy and the treats look so yummy too!!!! Great job with this challenge!!!

Suzanne said...

Love your Belli card. I have that set also and have I ever used it.....no......have a wonderful and safe trip.

Holly said...

Love your monogram!!! I forgot all about that stamp set - what a great way to use it!

Mandy said...

Just wanted to say I LOVE the projects!! The first pink and brown card is awesome! I love all of the patterns, along with the richness of those colors! And I LOVE what you did with the Tootsie bling! ROCKIN' STUFF, LEE!!!

H.S. said...

What a pretty card..

H.S.
tan.huishan(at)gmail(dot)com

mel*~reachforthestars~* said...

You're so talented! I love the stuff you make!

Thanks for the giveaway!

Cheers,
Melody
mel_88_88 at hotmail dot com

Dancerinthemaking said...

Have a good trip! Great card by the way..

dancerinthemaking AT gmail DOT com

Anonymous said...

Great card! Wished i was better with my hands.. Too clumsy to make cards like yours.

Count me into the giveaway!

Crystal(manhattandolls[at]gmail[dot]com)

Shannon Roberts said...

Those are so great! I mean seriously who doesn't love bling! Count me in!!

Mandy said...

cute card...i love bling!!!

Chrissy D said...

I am loving the DP on your Belli Card - SO SCRUMPTIOUS!!!! Both projects are FABULOUS!!!

Debby said...

Fantastic job on the belli challenge. Love it.
Angel hugs
Debby

Shirley said...

Sounds like a great sale going on.

Ravengirl said...

What a gorgeous card and a fabulous sale that Mandy has going on! Thanks for the chance to win!

Olde Country Creations said...

I LOVE that first card. Basic Grey has the yummiest colors and patterns.
Your other projects are wonderful as well. I love the bright, fun colors.

I hope you are having a a great time on your trip. Be safe!

Tonya

Deb Wood said...

Lee, the top card is absolutely gorgeous!! Thanks for the idea, lovely paper!!

The second card and favor box are absolutely yummy!! I love the colors an the awesome ribbon!!