Saturday, May 2, 2009

ETSY Inpsired #34.............Little Critters!!!!!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

Don't you just love to snuggle a soft, comfy friend when you're sick or down??? Okay, so maybe we don't so much as adults.........but we sure wish we still had a fluffy friend sometimes, don't we??!!! LOL Well, that's what I thought of when I saw the adorable shop, Adopt-A-Critter that Ashley picked for our ETSY Inspired challenge this week!!!!

Look at this hilariously CAAAAAute lil guy!!!!! Now, as I'm still on the road, I did have a limited availability of my stamps and images........so I decided to use this cuddly Teddy Bear from Belinda's Clear Artistic Design stamp set, Forever Friends. Throughout the month of May........everytime you place an order at Clear Artistic Stamps you'll be entered into a drawing to win a mega teriffic prize!!!!



  • Stamps: Forever Friends
  • Paper: Safari Kids DCWV stack
  • Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Copics
  • Accessories: Stickles, Ribbon, Brads

I saw these tiny little Composition Notebooks in Wal-Mart and just had to get a couple to alter. I made this for my adorable little 4 y.o. niece, Mia!!! She's a true girly girl and loves sparkle.....just like her Auntie Lee!!!! LOL Sorry the picture's not the best..........hotels just do not have wonderful lighting!!!! I "roughed up" the fur by using my Copic Blender after I colored him in with the Dark Walnut Copic.

Now be sure to play along and post your creation to Ashley's Blog by next Friday evening for a chance to win a prize!!!! Check out the DT for some more adorable inspiration:

Heather
Jackie
Joy
Kerry
Kristen
Lee
Shannon
Taylor
Tiffany
Tonya
Dawn (May Guest)

Now go...........you simply must go check out the newest Cottage Rumble Challenge in the Cottage Studio Blog and play along for a chance to win a prize too!!!! I'm not gonna post my entry here.......I'm gonna make you go check it out HEEEEEERE to see my "painting" with Shimmerz!!!!!

We're headed home tomorrow and have tons and tons to do..........the in-laws are already there beginning some of the remodelling we're doing and I have some new shelving and lighting going in my little stamp room......so I'll have some major re-organizing to do in between more creating and catching up with all my Blogging Buddies!!!! See y'all soon!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

16 comments:

Jackie said...

I love your project Lee! awesome work & tfs!!!

Shannon said...

Very sweet little project!! Have a safe trip home.

Suzanne said...

With limited supplies you are doing very good.....I will need packing tips. We will be on the road camping for about 3 weeks end of June early August! I've already warned Jerry stamping and sewing supplies are going!

Tonya said...

So adorable!! I also love your card over at Cottage Studio.........so shiny and sparkly looking. Fab job.

de said...

Great job Lee! I love it!

Kristen said...

Lee this is soo cute! The fluffy resemblance it so funny! :) I am sure Mia will love it!

Heather said...

Hey Lee,

That little teddy bear is adorable and I am sure your niece will love it!!!

Are you guys on a constant trip??? Have I missed somthing on your blog??

Heather

Etha said...

oh that little guy is so cute :) (both of them!) love what you did with the bear and the super background papers!

Kerry said...

Love your furry, cuddly little teddy bear!

Linsey said...

aww, how adorable! I love your silly and fun inspiration piece and this teddy is so cute! I love how you did his fur and glittered him all up with that super sparkly heart! The cb'd bg is awesome! Mia is certainly going to love this so much! sparkle girl, just like auntie :) hope you're having fun and tfs on the road, sweetie xoxo

Christi said...

What a cute little journal! I love the sparkles! What a great gift for your niece. I bet she will love it! I hope you have a safe trip back home.

Jessie/knightrone said...

Aww, how sweet!!

Ashley said...

How fun is this?! I love your darling notebook! I love it!

BonnieRose said...

soo cute!

Alex said...

Sooooo cute Lee - love this girl!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Kristine B. said...

Cute bear!! :) Have a great day!