Monday, June 22, 2009

Gina K. Sneak Peeks Begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.net

WooooooooHoooooooo!!!!!!! The first sneak peeks of this AMAZING new Gina K. Designs release!!!!!!!! Are you drooling yet??? LOL

I started with the amazingly talented Rupa and her FUN new 100% Sweet!!!!! And let me tell you it is SAAAAWEEEET!!!! Candy, donuts, ice cream, cake, strawberries.........OH MY!!!!!!

I stamped the images onto this treat box and colored them all in with Copics. Of course I had to add some bling and some ribbon and some flowers to make this treat box a delicious gift!!!!!

My DD bakes some adorable little cookies for me to show off my gifty box!!! And do I really need to confess that I ate them??!!!! ;)

Smiley from millan.net

Now you have got to SEEEEE this amazing new set by Theresa.........a super talented artist........Happy Camper. I totally LOVE the realism and beauty of this set!!
I made a Clean & Simple card so the beauty of this mountain could be shown......and yes, this IS clean and simple for me!!! LOL I sponged the glossy cardstock panel and then stamped the image on top. I used some of these fun new "nailhead" blingies that Gina will be carrying!!! I also used some of the Mesh from the last release.......and can you see the new color cardstock there?? Soft Sand.........it's THE perfect neutral!!! Now you can enjoy more amazing, fabulous, awesome sneak peeks from the Design Team!!!!

We are also thrilled to have a couple of our CenterStage Spotlight Design Team join us in our previews this morning: Carolina Buchting and Jennie Harper
Stay tuned tomorrow for more sneak peeks and excitement!!!!
~ Have A Creative Day! ~

28 comments:

Carolyn King said...

that is one cute bakery box...yummy! Love what you did with theresa's set too...love the cas and love the nail heads!

Brenda said...

Lee, I love that box you made, I so need that set. Great card using Theresa's set, that is my favorite stamp from the set.

Theresa Momber said...

Yes! I am drooling! I want donuts and cupcakes and ice cream and sprinkles on top! Love your box!

You mountain scene card so rocks!!! I love gorgeous simplicity. Awesome sponging and embellishing.

Moni said...

Great projects! Hugs, moni

Carolina said...

LOVINNNNN' your adorable, perfectly blinged box!!! Can you just be any more adorable?!!!

Your happy camper card is just breathtaking!!! Picture perfect!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Great projects, Lee. I especially love the card and all the subtle little touches you added. Very nice job!

catdidit said...

*wipes drool off keyboard* OOOoo this is so awesome Lee! LOVE that box all blinged up like it is!! And the camping scene, LOVE how you have sponged and the netting is perfect with it...and you did a CAS card, woohooo go you!! LOVE it!

Etha said...

What a wonderful cookie box!! Love that it is so colorful and neat :) gosh how did you stamp this, tell me it was lying flat for stamping!! The strawberry is my favorite in that set (wonder why...LOL).
Oh and you outdid yourself with that nature card, WOW!! absolutely stunning!!!

Sandra said...

very good - love the box!
Sandra

Lynn Mercurio said...

Lee - you have really done an outstanding job on both of these projects. Your treat box is so fun with all those "sweet" images.

I love the look of your Happy Camper project, and your nail heads and nautical mesh are awesome embellishments for this design. Awesome job.

Terri E. said...

Super cute cookie box. You are too much fun.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Misti said...

Great samples, Lee!!!!

Kurtis said...

LOL! I'm chuckling about your CAS card... absolutely LOVE the bling!

Carla (cmsuto) said...

Fabulous treat box, Lee! And your scene is awesome! Terrific samples! TFS!

Melanie said...

ACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, that cookie box!!! YUMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

awesome CAS, you go girl!

Beverly aka beestamper said...

awesome stamping girlfriend!!

Jerusha said...

Ummm...can you save a cookie for me? They look delish! Even better looking is that sweet box that they are in! I love it! And your camping card is glorious. I love the earthy look to it. Thanks for sharing!

Selma said...

What a cute cookie box Lee. Love your bling on it. So bright and cheerful. Your camping card is beautiful. Love the mesh you added along the bottom.

Melisa Waldorf Angel #4405 said...

I love how you used the stamps on the outside of the great box!!

Tinker and JingeBear's Mom said...

Wow! I love these! And who can blame you for eating the cookies while they sit there unattended on your stamping table?? At least you shared some with your smiley friends. I worry that they don't get enough to eat! I can't WAIT til Thursday!!
~ky

Lori said...

I just love the card w/ the new card stock and Theresa's new set! The bakery box looks yummy, (so do the cookies :-} ).

buggin2stamp said...

Lee, your cookie box is so cool. I love all the fun bright colors. And I would eat the cookies too. That's what there made for, right?

Elaine said...

Ooh, I love how you decorated the box with the stamps! And, I like the mountain scene card too; nice coloring!

Cammy said...

OMG! That treat box is just adorable! Love it and all of those images!

Alex said...

Umm...yep, I am drooling, and hurt you did not save me some cookies, LOL! What a darling box, you ROCKED it girl - that card is fabulous too!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jessie/knightrone said...

Stop it you are making me HUNGRY!!

Jessica said...

Okay, pass me a cookie!!! YOU ROCK - Lee! I saw these projects in the STV gallery and just realized I didn't leave you some love yet... sorry about that, my friend!!!

Christi said...

Ooo, yummy! I love the cookie box you made! Those stamps are wonderful!

The mountain card is beautiful! Love it!!!