Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Mousies Make Me Smile!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

Ohhhh how I LOVE my House Mouse!!!!!  Here are a few of my recent mousie cards!!!


I just love these SWEET mousies and decided to make 2 completely different looks with the candy canes!!!  I had to first go with a traditional red and white candy cane design!!  And then just because it's Spring (well not here, but for some of you! LOL) I had to do some fun bright colors on another card!!!  I made these as birthday cards because I'll use any design year round!!!  LOL



I used my favorite cardstock of course....Gina K. Pure Luxury in White, Red Hot, Wild Dandelion, Ocean Mist and Sweet Mango.  The dp is Paper Studio Sugar & Spice.  I love the sweet Martha Stewart Heart border punch too!!!  I use my beloved Copics for coloring and still need a lot of practice in shading, etc....but I sure do love coloring with them!!!


And this one is for my daughter.....she LOVES tea!!!  It's a bit hard to tell but there's just a touch of Stickles on each sugar cube!!!  LOL  I used Pure Luxury in White, Bubblegum Pink, Grass Green, Lovely Lavender and Wild Dandelion.  Of course my Copics to color!!!  And some bling.....ALLLLLLLLWAYS some bling from me of course!!! 

Well.....besides doing some general cleaning and re-organizing of my Stamp Room.....I make sure to get some stampin' time in almost every day!!!!  Especially on days I don't feel well......it makes me smile to stamp!!!

Now PLEASE also join us over at Splitcoaststampers to play in VSN - Virtual Stamp Night!!!  It's this Friday and Saturday!!!!  Check out all the deets on the Virtual Stamp Night Forum!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

7 comments:

Becky said...

All these house mouse in the house. :)
All of these are fabulous, wonderful coloring.

Ravengirl said...

These are darling! I love the second card with the non-traditional color canes!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Very cute stuff!!

Crafty Math Chick said...

You know, I didn't know much about house mouse before, but you make these meeses look ADORABLE! Lovely cards!
~Meredith

Melissa said...

Those mice are SO sweet! I need to get mine out and play with them much more often than I do! Thanks for the reminder! You make them look adorable! I love that first card!!!! TFS!

Jennie said...

These are so cute Lee!!! Just popping in and grabbing your link and had to see what you were up to :o)

Nana Connie said...

Had to let you know how much I love what you've done with the House Mousies! I stop by more often than I leave comments so today, I just want you to know I'm passing along a Versatile Blogger Award! If you want to snag the award to post on your blog, you can find it on my blog (3-18-11 posting.) Always love the inspiration I get from you, Lee. Thanks so much.