Monday, March 28, 2011

Gina K. Designs Thank You To Spellbinders!!!



Here is another hop to thank the FABULOUS team at Spellbinders!!!!  They recently gifted the Gina K. Design Team with the amazing Grand Calibur...and let me tell you....we are all just LOVIN' it!!!!  You should have come here from the very sweet and talented Jennie's Blog..............

I really do love how I can make multiple cuts in one run through!!!!  And the cuts are so clean....the Pendants and Borders are so simple to use!!!


I used both the Lacey Circles and Scalloped Circles Nestabilities.  Gina will carrying the newest Spellbinders products very soon along with the must-haves she already has!!!  Well I certainly think they're must-haves....I am addicted to my Nesties!!  LOL  Since our theme is SPRING, I used the new Springtime Silhouettes Stamp TV Kit and my Memento Markers.  The soft pastel dp is also from the kit!  I do love my pink...and this time I used Pure Luxury Fresh Asparagus in combination with the soft pink.  Had to have just a touch of tiny pearls and also some Stickles in the flower centers.  I love the bling ya know!!!  I used Gina's White Organdy Ribbon cuz you gotta have ribbon!  LOL  The layout is from today's Stamp TV Sketch Challenge......be sure to play along!!!


Please hop along now to the amazingly fabulous Melanie's Blog for more inspiration!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

49 comments:

  1. gorgeous card Lee, I can't wait to get those lacey circles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!!!! And ohhhh so pinky Lee! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the lacey circles too and they make the cards look so delicate. The pink you used make Spring come to mind!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card ! These lacey and scalloped nesties are my favorite ones ! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, of course I LOVE your pink! The pearls across the top are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card. I can't wait to try this design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just beautiful. A great sketch card using the Calibur products.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty. Nice springy colors. I have yet to get the lacey dies but they're on my wish list. Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh, this is delicious! Love the dies you used and gorgeous little pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The dies really make the card. Love the softness of the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card....love the Lacey Circles die. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice card! Love how you used the sketch! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! Love your signature pink!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE the Spellbinder cut outs. I'm SO looking forward to beginning a collection. You've inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the layers, Lee. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the soft pink colors in this card. Pink is one of my favorite colors and it looks stunning with gray and black!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty card. Lacey circles is quickly becoming one of my favorite dies.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely in Pink..works for me....so very soft and feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pretty card - I love the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adding the green made the card pop.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really enjoy seeing the lacey dies put to use... they are so nice!!! Especially when used with the pastel colors!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Stunning in pink! Very pretty. Iris, Saved by Grace

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oooh -- so fresh and pretty! Love all the Nestabilities used.

    ReplyDelete
  24. A pink card... who would have guessed?!? Love it, Lee! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lee, love the softness of your card in pink & green. I need to get the lacy nestibilities!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great card Lee! Love all the pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh so soft and very elegant Lee--just beautifully done!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful card Lee. Love the pink and the lacey circles. They are one of my favorite nesties.
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lovely card Lee, awesome job!!
    Donna P.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Definitely a "pretty in pink" card!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love the color combination and all the layers. Very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love the pink & green combo. Beautiful card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great layout and way to use the dies.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love the lacey circles and putting the different shapes together. And the colors. A beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love those Lacey Circles dies.....sheesh, do I need those too?!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Beautiful card Lee! Love your new pink background on your blog too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Beautiful card. I love the design, the texture, and the colors. The flower is so soft and just looking at it does give you hope.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Thank you Lee for sharing your card. Aloha from Hawaii
    cc

    ReplyDelete
  39. So pretty - love your card based on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  40. this is a beautiful use of the Lacey Circles, which I have! I need to use them more often!

    ReplyDelete
  41. This is just one stunning and inspiring card. I just love this die.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Your design is so pretty, great job.

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  43. Love the dies great card TFS

    ReplyDelete
  44. Pretty Pinks for Spring, I never think to layer the die cuts that way. LOL I'm going to try it. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!