Thursday, September 29, 2011

Gina K. Designs DT Hop......"Preserving" Memories!!!

Smiley from millan.net

Preserving memories has a LOT of meanings....doesn't it???  From beautiful scrapbook pages....to gorgeous frames....to.....ummmm.......altered preserve cans???????

Well....you should have come from the UBER talented Tami Mayberry's Blog......



Yep.....that's my take on this theme!!!  LOL  I used some various fun canning jars and I've got a candle, candy jar and a little decorative 4x4 gift card for a little Hostess Thank You set!!  I think it's special to give a little thank you and home-made is always best!!  Often I include actual preserves I've made too, but I haven't made any this year yet! LOL  I used Tami's All Occasion Tags and Theresa's Heartfelt.  The Pure Luxury Cardstock colors of Sweet Mango and Cranberry Tart are perfect for Autum!  The Memento Tangelo, Rich Cocoa and Rhubarb Stalk match beautifully.  I found some little wooden tag embellies and stamped on them and added them on with Baker's Twine.  And then I sure do LOVE my Spellbinder's Nesties and used the Fleur de Lis Squares.  Then fill with whatever treats you want!!!

Now hop on over the fabulous Giovana Smith's Blog for more wonderful eye candy!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

21 comments:

Tami Mayberry said...

BAHAHA!!! You cheater :P Love it!

Donna Phelan said...

That is a wonderful gift set, geesh wish I lived near you! :)

catdidit said...

*chuckling at Tami's remark cause I had same thought!* haha! BUT...this is totally AWEsome Lee! What hostess would not love getting this!! ??

Tina Gilliland said...

Yummy!! I'll take those memories! LOL. Nice job!

Jennie said...

bwwwhahahahaha...LOVE it! You definitely used the word "preserve" LOL! Too cute and totally unique Lee :)

Ravengirl said...

What a festive little ensemble! Love it!

Lisa Petrella said...

Beautiful and festive hostess gift, Lee!!! Love it!

Gayle said...

Terrific projects, Lee, you are very clever.

Joyce Evans Erb said...

Really nice hostess gifts

pamselinski said...

What a terrific idea and if the recipient is a scrapper they can use the paper works on a page later. Awesome

Olga said...

Very nice set!

crotnem said...

That is awesome!

Leslie Turner said...

Love your creations, Lee! Awesome!!

Rosie Guiher said...

Great take on the hop!!! Love the little frame and those leaves!!

Regina said...

the gift set is wonderful. Great work!

Anita Braddock said...

what a great idea I love the thank you set its very perfect for this time of year. you have picked the best color and love the fall leaves. anyone would love this special gift yes homemade is the best. thanks for sharing and what a great job you have done.
abbraddock@msn.com

Donna said...

Absolutely wonderful gift set!!
Perfect set.
Thanks
Donna

Lana Bisson said...

amazing ideas..just in time for the holidays...
love this idea.

NJMullins said...

Wonderful. I always can preserves for my family at Christmas. This year maybe they will look classy!

The T-Shirt & Tole Shop said...

won't fit in a scrapbook to well but cute and clever just the same. tfs.

Jessie/knightrone said...

It's gorgeous!