Monday, September 26, 2011

Touch Twin Color Challenge ~ Winter Girl Blues!!



YES!!!  I'm sooo happy winter is almost here!!  Well, almost here for my mountain anyway!  ;)  And so how could I resist a cute winter image for this latest Touch Twin Markers Blog Color Challenge.....



So far I only have the Touch Twin Set A.....oh yes....I'll be adding to that collection!!!  LOL  So these were the closest colors I had to match.  And this cutie is My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Merry Kissmas.  I used Gina K. Designs Pure Luxury cardstock in White and Tan Leather and Basic Grey Nordic Holiday dp.  I found some fun snowflakes (yes, I actually have a box entirely for winter bling!! LOL) and then used Stickles on these little guys too!!  Yep...sparkly and fun....just what winter is!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

14 comments:

Jennie said...

Cuteness Lee!!

Theresa said...

Totally cute card!! Why do you want another set of markers? I'd like to try them myself. Hope you're well.

Bev Gerard said...

Brrrrrrrrrrrrr! My dear Lee, this is soooo cute!! Love your card all over!

~Bev

Silvergirl said...

Darling card!!!

Carolina said...

Eek - ever so darlin' girlie!!!

Ravengirl said...

Super cute! Love your snowflake bling!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Lee, this is adorable! Love your blngy snowflakes.

Jeanne S said...

So Sooooooo Cute!!!! Thanks for playing the Touch Twin Challenge!

Lisa Petrella said...

Absolutely ADORABLE!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE that PI image!!! I'm totally excited for our mountain winter too!!! Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!! HA!

Summerthyme Studio said...

WAYYYYYYYYY cute! Thanks for playing with us at Touch Twin!

Vicki

Theresa said...

Can't wait to try my own!

Wide Eyed Stamper said...

Thanks for sharing this adorable snowman Lee. I am ready for Autumn and a 'one really good snow' Winter :D

Thanks also for leading me to the Touch Twin Marker Challenge blog.
I have some older Touch Markers, look forward to getting some of the newly designed ones.

Have a great weekend!
Karen

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute!

Crafty Math Chick said...

I love this card... ;)