Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Gina K. Designs Release Party and Sneak Peek!!!

Ohhhh yes it is!!!!  Time for another FABULOUS Gina K. Designs release!!!!  And Oh My Heck!!!!  Wait 'til you see it all!!!!!

You should have hopped here from the uber talented Melanie's Blog......

Here's just a little peek of one of the amazing new stamp sets!!!  This one is designed by none other than Melanie!!!!


Can you tell what that flower is????  I'll give you a couple hints.......1 - I am SUPER excited about it and 2 - It's got special meaning for me!!!!  That's all I'm gonna say!  ;)

Now hop on over to the sweet and talented Jennie's Blog......

And join us on Stamp TV for the Release Party and Challenges and Contest Questions and a BRAND NEW PARTY FORMAT!!!!!  See you there tonite at 7 pm Central!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

13 comments:

Melanie said...

I've never seen that color combo for this flower, very cool! (You KNOW why it's in the first set!!) :)

Patti J said...

Squeal! I love new releases at GKD! Can't wait to see them tonight :)

alex said...

Just lovely, looking forward to seeing the rest of the card later :)

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Hmmm... could it be where your mountain is?????? Can't wait to see the whole card!

Kary said...

Hmm...i love flowers but I'm bad with names...hehe. Can't wait to see the card tonight!!

StacyC said...

Can't wait to see the rest of the card tonight....

Donna Phelan said...

I would have guessed a blue Columbine for Colarado.....but now you have me confused. :P Guess I'll wait to see the entire card tonight! :)

Pam Zirbel 'One Woman Creations' said...

guess I will have to go to the party to see the rest of your card! What a tease you are Lee!!

Cathy (Merciechild) said...

Lee, now you have me excited. I love the color combo and how you picked it up in your layering, That is all I could see LOL but I will see tonight, thank you bunches for sharing it with us. Hugs Cathy K
http://cathyshappiness.blogspot.com

pamselinski said...

you are such a tease. I cannot wait to see your entire work of art

NJMullins said...

Really sweet! Your color combination is lovely.

Cheri said...

I know what it is!!! And I even know why it has meaning for you!!!

Elvira said...

Columbine another of my favorite flowers. The tri color is amazing.