Thursday, December 15, 2011

Gina K. Designs......Nature's Greeting!!!!



It's time for a special Gina K. Designs hop!!!!  Today the Design Team is featuring the Nature's Greeting Kit.


 The Kit includes a DVD with 6 complete card projects from start to finish! Stamp Set, Card Stock, Patterned Paper, Ribbon, Brads and DVD. 

You should have hopped here from the amazing Jimmi's Blog...........



I made a very Springy card......because.....well because I'll make a card for any season no matter the season!!!  LOL  So even on my snowy mountain....I wanted Spring to come shining through on this card!  I love this whimsical little flower and thought it would be fun to showcase.  I used Pure Luxury cardstock in White, Cranberry Tart and then some fun dp.  

Now you'll want to hop on over to the fabulous Michelle's Blog...........

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

30 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love seeing your springy card after a long rainy night. Love that row of rosettes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love your color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring and the details are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a darlin' birthday card Lee - love how you added beads in the middle of the flowers and the bit of trim is just the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Lee..Love those flowers on the side.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lee - Such a pretty card! My one niece would love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the card you have created. It just makes you smile!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! I love those delicate flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your layout is just stunning, Lee. Your coloring is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your layout is just stunning, Lee. Your coloring is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love, love, love your card, Lee! It's definitely springy even if the real weather isn't!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, LuvLee Lee (there I spelled it right I think :)

    Some day I am going to be more brave like you and put flowers down the side of a card. Fear keeps me back from trying Kraft paper, mixing DPs, using flowers, and vellum. Your card is VERY spring-y even though you are a winter loving soul! Hugs and love, rosy

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun card! Great flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What did you make those flowers from? They are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the card and those flowers are to die for

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your card and color combo. The flowers down the side of the card really is awesome. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable card Lee! I can't believe it... no PINK!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this card!! The layout is just awesome. I wish it were spring, I'm sick of all this snow...:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very cute - such a "Spring" pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful Lee and love those soft, tulle flowers and fab layout! Beautifully done!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the different elements, sweet card

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely spring design Lee and love the layers on this! Do I see Flower Soft in the center....it is PERFECT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love all the wonderful elements of this kit. Wonderful card Lee.
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  24. You did a great job with the layering of the patterned papers.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!