Monday, February 20, 2012

There She Goes........Animal Crazy!!!!

Smiley from millan.net



Awww...now how could I resist this super cuuuute There She Goes Animal Challenge????  I do love my TSG!!!  And they have some DANG cute animal stamps!!!!


I recently got the stamp set, Zoopendous......it's aaaadorable!!!  I made a little gifty set.....a card, a glass bottle filled with candy and a hot cocoa holder:


 Stamps: TSG Zoopendous
Paper: GKD Pure Luxury White, Ocean Mist, Innocent Pink; Lily Bee Picket Fence dp
Ink: Memento; Copics Y08, Y13, BG72, B02, B01, B00, R85, R83, R81
Accessories: Kaisercraft Rhinestones, Seam Binding, Twine, Ribbon, Animal Prints CB Folder, Glitter Pen

I used the adorable little peacock and also the gate image.....after I colored with Copics I went over the tail feathers with a Sakura Clear Glitter Pen.  I hope this little set brings a smile!!!   TSG is having another release soon......check out the There She Goes Blog for some early sneak peeks!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

7 comments:

Madeleen said...

Just fabulous! Love it!

Angie said...

Very cute!!!!

Michelle /Eliotstamps said...

Lee, this set is totally adorable! Love your cheery colors and that cute peacock!

Becky said...

These are adorable Lee. I sure do love that pink and blue peacock. :)

Ravengirl said...

How very fun!

KonaRose said...

What a fabulous gift set, Lee! Love the colors and designs!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Such a fab set Lee! You are so talented. Love this cute peacock image.