Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Wild Orchid.......White Plus One Challenge!!!




Ok...first I have to say how much I AAAAAAAADORE Wild Orchid Crafts flowers!!!!  Especially all the Mulberry flowers!  Ohhh my heck I can't ever order enough!!!  LOL  In fact....I just put another order in today and I refuse to admit how much!!!!

So the challenge this week at the Wild Orchid Challenge Blog is a color challenge to use White plus One other color (except for some coloring and a neutral).  So I picked a light, fresh green like Springtime to use with White.  Yes......even though Spring is still months away from my snowy mountain home!  LOL


Stamps: Wee Stamps Silver Fairy
Paper: GKD Pure Luxury White, Creme de Menthe; Authentique Uncommon dp
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Accessories: Ribbon, Glitter Pen, Pearls, Flowers, Butterfly, Preserves CB Folder

I do so LUV fairies!!!!  Well, sweet and dainty ones that is!!!  ;)  And these Wee Stamps by Whimsy are just precious!!  This one is Silver Fairy.  They are fabulous to work on my Copic coloring practice also!!!  I am really hoping I can find my paper where I jotted down the colors I used for this image....sheesh!  I need a keeper!  LOL  Anyway....I used Gina K. Pure Luxury White (which is my FAVE for Copics!!!) and Creme de Menthe and Authentique Uncommon dp.  Of course I used my Wild Orchid Flowers and some always pretty Prima Pearl Swirls.  I used some Sakura Stardust Glitter Pen for touches of glitz on her wings.  And some gorgeous satin ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  And let me just say again how much I use my Scor-Pal for every.single.card!!!!  Well now....how's that for a bunch of fun shopping links for you??!!!  I'm happy to enable....it makes me feel much better about my own total immersion addiction to all things stampy!!!!
Smiley from millan.net

I am enjoying finally feeling better and just having fun stamping!!!  My wonderful FIL and hubby finished my amazing Scrap Cabinet....and I promise as soon as I can get moved and organized back into my little stamp room I will post photos!!!!  It's phenomenal!!!  I hope you all have some stampy time soon!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

9 comments:

Ravengirl said...

I'm glad to hear you are better! I would love to see your new crafty space photos! This is such a sweet card!

alex said...

Lee this card is so beautiful, love those flowers, and the fairy is so pretty and no pink in sight, are you feeling ok? lol. I agree with Ravengirl, I would love to see your new craft space, pretty please, I need ideas fast, I move into my new space this weekend :-)

naneruth said...

Glad to hear you are back feeling better. Lovely card!

Linsey said...

Oooolala, what a beautiful card! This will bring a lil Spring cheer to your mountains! :D I love those flowers, I must get my hands on some asap! I see em everywhere and have yet to splurge hehe! Can't wait to see your new storage cabinet! TFS and have a wonderful day my sweet friend! xoxo

Lisa Petrella said...

Oh, Lee, that little fairy is as sweet as can be!!! LOVE HER! This is a beautiful creation!!! And I'm so excited to hear your crafty cabinet is finished!!! WOOHOO!!! Can't wait to see photos!!!

Brenda said...

Lee your card is beautiful!! I love that fairy and have been planning on buying it.

KonaRose said...

Hi, Lee - fantastic job coloring this lil gal! Love all the details of your card, too. I followed the link for the flowers - they are darling! Great job all around - so glad you are feeling better :)

Crafty Math Chick said...

I really love the colors in this, and the sparkle you added to the wings.

Theresa said...

This came out completely amazing. Love the pearls - and the flowers are scrumptious.